Friday, December 31, 2010

CREATE ~ New Horizons!

So I have had tons of time over this break and have been feeling very crafty! I think it’s fun to make something of your own. So here is what I made!

Last night I made a very small mock journal… even bound it myself! Here is how it turned out

2010-12-31_19.11.41

Here’s another shot

2010-12-31_19.11.33

I wish my phone camera captured to color a little better!

My Nephew saw it and wanted one of his own so I made him a sketchbook. Here is how it turned out

2010-12-31_19.08.38

So I’m kind of excited about it! It has me wanting to perfect this a little better and maybe open up an ETSY shop!  

I would love to hear what Y’all think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Say Matters too!! Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...