Thursday, November 11, 2010

Great Day!



Today I was off from job #1 and job #2! It was quite a momentous occasion..... because that never happens! Me and a gaggle of my coworkers decided to trek up to Charlotte and visit it's most important landmark..... IKEA! My sister came down from Winston-Salem and we spent hours walking through. It was so much fun! We got free lunch! Apparently if you buy lunch there and spend $100 in the store they deduct your lunch bill from your total. So I got a throw blanket, a rug, a giant mirror for my bathroom, napkin rings, and huge desk/craft table for $100. 07. Too excited about that!

P.S. the pic is me and my Melia(my sister) trying on silly hats in IKEA! Awesome trip! Thanks for the ride Jody!

1 comment:

  1. Yall are totally rockin' those hats! I have never been to Ikea but it looks like I'm missing out!

    ReplyDelete

What You Say Matters too!! Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...