Saturday, May 29, 2010

Better Me Day 3



So i am home in beufort today! I spent a wonderful day hanging out with my family. We are grilling hotdogs and hamburgers tonite and hopefully playing some cards.... it's the Deer family tradition! I'm feeling really grateful to have such a beautiful place to come home to!

We finished cleaning out my Mom's office today! After 18 years she has decided to stop working at the school that i graduated from! 18 years is a ridiculous amount of time. I'm excited for this new chapter in her life! It goes to show that it's never too late to try something new and see what it brings you! I wonder what my next new step will be?! We will see! What about you? What new things are you trying? Let me know give me some ideas!

Location : 37-51 Lacey St, Yemassee, SC 29945,

Posted on the go!

Location : 37-51 Lacey St, Yemassee, SC 29945,

Posted on the go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Say Matters too!! Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...