Friday, May 28, 2010

Better Me Day 2!






From Evernote:


Better Me Day 2!


I jus got done watching a GREAT movie! It's called life support. It's about a recovered drug addict who works for an AIDS awareness agency. It follows her through her journey to reconnect with her daughter that she lost custody of. It made me think a lot about the families that I work with. I think it will be a good reference to use when talking about the lasting effects of their current situations. It also makes me think about my everyday choices and realizing the impact that every choice has on my future.. good and bad! So the thought of the day for my personal better me challenge is to think about my choices and to try to make better ones everyday! There are no failures just setbacks! So tell me what is your better me epiphany today?

Better Me Epiphany! I like that it rhymes! New phrase alert!!

Anyways I recommend this movie to everyone! Hopefully it will help you to think about decisions so we can all make better choices and become the best that we can be! That's my piece for today! See ya soon!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to watch this movie...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

What You Say Matters too!! Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...